Sunday, September 25, 2016

Capitalizing on an experience

            I picked 'write about an experience and how you can capitalize on it', as my topic. An experience that I have had several times that I think I could capitalize on is the experience at Subway and other similar restaurants. I would be very interested in changing the whole dynamics of the sub-sandwich market. Today's world is so fast paced that I feel like walking into a sandwich shop is too time consuming. Although I am not sure I think it effects sales. I have never been in a sandwich shop that was crowded. In fact its always the opposite, I might be the only one inside. 
         If I had the resources I would open one of these shops with a drive-thru window. I would also add on a Sonic like experience with a pull up and order service. But with customizable screens where customers can pick which topping to add to their sandwich and how much of each. Which includes an automated screen which shows the customer what their sandwich will ultimately look like. I am not sure why this idea hasn't been invented already.
 Firehouse Subs

No comments:

Post a Comment